This policy was last changed / updated on Mar-1-2015.
Please read this policy before
placing your order.
1. Clients is responsible
for any legal issues regarding copyrights and trademarked material in their graphics
We do our best to keep ourselves updated on images and designs that are
out in the world but it's a big world and one cannot know it all.
2. Our production
schedule works on a first come first served basis. Quantity does not push
any job ahead of another.
Contract customers are responsible for drop shipping garments to us from
their suppliers. We need to know ahead of time when those shipments are
4. Are you planning to
provide the garment/s for your project?
Although we do our best to complete your job in perfect condition yet be
aware that we are dealing with machineries, inks, needles and thread,
therefore there is always a possibility for something to go wrong. EITHER
provide extra garments OR be aware of 3%-4% average spoilage margin.
If your project is a screen print job: every screen print project requires
set-ups and test prints before it starts. Providing extra garments is
necessary to cover the spoilage and set-up requirements. Also, no two
garment will be printed at EXACTLY the same location since the insertion
of the garments into the machines are manually handled and not automated.
Hence there is always a possibility of the image to be printed about 1/4"
to either sides on different shirts.
Candroy does not
replace client provided garments that and surly does not accept garments
with sentimental values.
We recommend that you provide
at least two shirts extra in each size for
spoilage, especially if your count is vital. We can't tell you the number
of times we print the front of a shirt in an order and then find a hole
in the back.
Your shirts are checked in
by a specific process. They are counted prior to the start of the
production. If the count is off, we kick the job out of the queue until
you are notified and we clear the count situation.
Your shirt order is counted
again before it goes to press.
Your shirt order is counted
a 3rd time before it is folded and placed back in your original box
for shipment. Please count your shirts upon delivery. You have 24 hours
to dispute a count error.
We suggest that you allow us to provide the
garment so that we keep a light stock on hand in the event of any sort
6. If a printing error occurs and it is verified as our
fault, we would ask to return all shirts. The shirts that are
returned are the ones that will be replaced.
7. All art is sent for your approval. The job does not go into the
production queue without your approval.
8. We will provide every consideration on rush orders even during the peak
9. We will not produce obscene art or language in regards to The United
States and The President. In short, we reserve the rights
to say "NO" and refuse to any design (or job / project) without any explanation.
10. Payment is due before production starts. We do not ship C.O.D.
11. Our work orders need to be complete before your job goes into
the production queue.
12. We will drop ship your order to your customer or to your
location at an additional charge.
13. Returned check fee: $50.00
14. Our normal production is 5-7 business days. Rush fee applies for under 5
15. Prices are subject to change without notice but not after an
invoice has been issued.
16. Written orders are the only way to assure accuracy.
17. In an event of customer supplied films, files or any other
similar / related items, we do not take any responsibility for
bleeding, spreading, dot gain issues, moiré or other printing problems
as well as the outcome of embroidery.
18. Once your order has been shipped, we are not responsible for any
damages that may occur y the shipping companies. Insurance is left up to your discretion.
19. Imprint area is left to our discretion. Shoulder prints, hem
prints, over the seam prints fall differently on each size shirts.
20. Projects will not be shipped until full payment has been made.
Checks need to be pre-authorized.
21. From the time we inform the client of project being
completed and ready for pick up, client has 30 days to pick up the order
otherwise the project will be
discarded if we do not hear back from client after 30th day. Candroy will
attempt 3 e-mails and 3 phone calls using the e-mails address and the
phone number that was provided by the client when filling up the
"New Account" form.
Client is responsible to inform us of any changes / update in their
phone numbers and /or e-mail addresses.