Candroy Privacy & Policy
Your privacy and safety of your data is important to us.
Garments, Design and Production
- Client is responsible for any legal issues regarding copyrights and trademarked material in their graphics / designs. We do our best to keep ourselves updated on images and designs that are out in the world but it's a big world and one cannot know it all.
- We will not produce obscene art or language in regards to The United States of America and The President. We reserve the rights to say "NO" and refuse to any design (or job / project) without any explanation.
- "No Phone Orders". Written orders are the only way to assure accuracy.
- All arts / mock ups will be e-mail to you for your approval. The project will not start without your written approval.
- Our normal production is 5-7 business days yet we may need more time depending on the size of the project. If requested, rush fee may applies for faster production time.
- Our production schedule works on a first come first served basis. Quantity does not push any job ahead of another. We will provide every consideration on rush orders even during the peak season.
- We are not a clothing store and that means we do not have nor keep any garments in stock. Each and every garment is purchased per client request therefore GARMENTS CANNOT BE RETURNED. All sales are final so please read the descriptions of your invoice carefully before payment summation.
- C.F.M. (Customer Furnished Material) Are you planning to provide the garment/s for your project?
Candroy does not replace client provided garments that and surly does not accept garments with sentimental values. The only time we would replace your garments is if have done anything other than the mock up that you approved. Such as wrong color, wrong location, wrong image and such.
We need to know ahead of time when your shipments are arriving. Your boxes must have your name, project name/number and our name on them.
We do not accept "receiver pays for shipping" shipments.
Although we do our best to complete your job in perfect condition yet be aware that we are dealing with machineries, inks, heaters, needles, ....., therefore there is always a possibility for something to go wrong. EITHER provide extra garments OR be aware of 3%-4% average spoilage margin.
We highly recommend that you allow us to provide the garment so that we keep a light stock on hand in the event of any sort of mishaps.
Every screen print project requires set-ups and test prints before it starts. Providing extra garments is necessary to cover the spoilage and set-up requirements. Also, no two garments will be printed at EXACTLY the same location since the insertion of the garments into the machines are manually handled and not automated. Hence there is always a possibility of the image to be printed ever so slightly to either sides on different garment.
We recommend that you provide at least two shirts extra in each size for spoilage, especially if your count is vital. We can't tell you the number of times we print the front of a shirt and then found a hole in the back of the shirt.
- Your garments are checked-in by a specific process.
A. We cannot count thousand of garments as they arrive, place them back in the box and get them out of the boxes at the time of production therefore your garments are counted prior to the start of the production and if something doesn't math with your PO then we will stop until you are notified to clear the situation.
B. We count again before it is folded and placed back in box for pick/shipment. Please count your shirts upon pick up since we cannot be responsible afterward.
- In an event of customer supplied films, Embroidery files or any other similar / related items, we do not take any responsibility for bleeding, spreading, dot gain issues, moiré or other printing problems, especially the outcome of embroidery.
- If a printing error occurs and it is verified as our fault, we would ask you to return all shirts. The shirts that are returned are the ones that will be replaced.
- Unless otherwise specified by client, the imprint area is left to our discretion. Shoulder prints, hem prints, over the seam prints fall differently on each size shirts.
Completion and Payment
- Our work orders need to be complete before your project goes into production.
- Payment is due before production starts.
- We do not ship C.O.D. and if the project is paid by checks then we would need your check to clear in our account before production starts. Returned check fee: $50.00
- If requested, we will drop ship your order to your customer or to your location at an additional charge.
- Prices are subject to change without notice but not after an invoice has been issued and payments has been received.
- Once your order has been shipped, we are not responsible for any damages that may occur by the shipping companies. Insurance is left up to your discretion.
- From the time we inform the client of project being completed and ready for pick up, client has 30 days to pick up the order.
- The project will be discarded if we do not hear back from client after 30th day. Candroy will attempt 3 e-mails and 3 phone calls using the e-mails address and the phone number that was provided by the client when filling up the "New Account" form.
- Client is responsible to inform us of any changes/update in their phone numbers or e-mail addresses and / any other form of contact that was provided at the account registration.
- We collect personal information about you such as your name, organization/company name, address, email address or other personal data during account registration.
We don't share, sell, trade or rent any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law,
We retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service or unless and until you ask us to delete this information. Data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Customer passwords which we may store are is stored as a hash and original password cannot be recovered.
We may communicate with you by email or telephone in response to your inquiries or send you service-related announcements based on Personal Information you provide to us. We may also use your Personal Information to send you updates and other promotional communications if we received your agreement. If you no longer wish to receive those email updates, you may opt-out at anytime of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication. Usually it's an "unsubscribe" link.
Links To Other Websites
This Website does not address any individuals under the age of 18. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.